SecuGen Hamster Air
- 0.14 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Hamster Air is SecuGen’s new contactless USB fingerprint reader that is fast, secure, accurate and affordable.
- An innovative compact fingerprint reader that scans a single fingerprint through the air without having to touch anything
- Advanced contactless fingerprint technology offers a safe and secure experience for today’s evolving biometric needs
- Touchless authentication, identification and verification functions that let your fingerprints act like digital passwords that cannot be lost, forgotten or stolen
Clean, safe, contactless biometrics
- More hygienic way to scan a fingerprint without sacrificing the security and convenience of biometrics
- No need to worry about contacting anything that has been touched by other users
- Fast, touchless, clean experience
- Excellent in multiple-user settings such as enrollment and check-in stations
- Authenticate safely and securely by touching nothing but the air
- Touchless, contactless single-finger fingerprint scanning
- Ideal for high traffic, multi-user environments where users prefer to not touch surfaces
- Fast recognition of challenging and difficult fingerprints (dry, wet, scarred)
- Fast and accurate verification
- Readily accessible for any finger
- Auto-On™ – automatic finger detection technology (when used with apps built with SecuGen SDKs)
- Smart Capture™ – self-adjusting scanning technology (when used with apps built with SecuGen SDKs)
- Device Recognition™ – device authentication technology (when used with apps built with SecuGen SDKs)
- Fingerprint template encryption (when using SecuGen Proprietary template format)
- Lightweight, portable, and small footprint similar to Hamster Pro 20
- USB connection
Benefits of Using SecuGen Fingerprint Readers
SecuGen fingerprint readers are easy to use and can be installed quickly on any Windows PC. Backed by the industry’s best warranty, years of field use and proven reliability under extreme conditions, SecuGen fingerprint readers provide consistent performance and security for a growing number of software applications for desktop, mobile, network, enterprise and Internet environments.
When used for biometric authentication as part of an overall security program, SecuGen fingerprint readers can help reduce the hassles of password overload, decrease the risks of security breaches, improve accountability and add true non-repudiation, all while making it more convenient and intuitive for any user.
Look to SecuGen for advanced, fingerprint biometric technologies that let your fingerprints act like digital passwords that cannot be lost, forgotten or stolen.
|Fingerprint Sensor (Type)||U-AIR (contactless)|
|Image Resolution||500 dpi|
|Image Size||500 x 700 pixels|
|Sensing Area||24.5 mm x 35.6 mm|
|Image Gray Scale||256 levels (8-bit)|
|Light Source||Green LED|
|Smart Capture Speed||0.1 ~ 0.5 seconds|
|Biometric Standards/Specs||INCITS 378, ISO/IEC 19794-2, ISO/IEC 19794-4|
|Dimensions||72.3 mm x 54.8 mm x 81.9 mm|
-20° ~ 65°C
90% of less RH, noncondensing
|Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Supply Voltage||5V (via USB)|
|Current Consumption (max.)||
FCC, CE, RoHS3
One year limited
|Supported Operating Systems||
Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 7, Windows Server 2016 / 2012, Android 8.1 and above, Linux
Subject to stock availability, for UK shipments we use a next day courier service to mainland UK, and a 48-hour service to Ireland. Other destination in Europe are 3-5 days. The daily cut-off for dispatching goods is 11am daily. Delivery cannot be guaranteed.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world but there are Export License restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to certain international destinations. Battery shipment is also restricted by airline regulations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
We aim to accurately reflect the stock position of our warehouse, but we cannot guarantee accuracy due to multiple shipment channels.
If we experience a stock shortage, then we will aim to give to an estimated date of dispatch, and confirm more formally once the manufacturer shipment has occurred. You mat cancel your order during this process.
Our 1st inspection policy permits you to return new, unopened and unused items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. Some items are excluded from this offer as they are consumables (e.g. UareU 4500 readers)
For the first 30 days, DelaneyBiometrics will replace or repair items under warranty at our sole discretion. Thereafter or if the issue requires a manufacturer inspection, goods will need to be returned to the manufacturer for inspection. This typically takes 4 weeks.
In the event of a refund, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
DelaneyBiometrics is a B2B wholesaler only, and as such all transactions are excluded from consumer legislation.