SecuGen Hamster Pro Trio
- 0.23 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Hamster Pro Trio combines SecuGen’s U20-A fingerprint sensor with both a contact smart card reader and contactless smart card reader. Featuring a compact, ergonomic design, the Hamster Pro Trio is built with the industry’s most rugged and advanced optical sensor using patented and patent-pending fingerprint technology. The high image quality fingerprint reader is FBI Certified as meeting FIPS 201 (PIV) and Mobile ID FAP 20 requirements.
Suitable for FIPS 201 (PIV) applications but applicable to many other biometric card applications, the Hamster Pro Trio gives extra flexibility by being capable of accepting a wider range of smart cards, from contact type to contactess. This versatility makes the Hamster Pro Trio ideal for a broad range of smart card applications, such as national ID programs, physical access control, personal identity verification, and remote work, where multi-factor authentication is needed for higher security without sacrificing convenience.
- FBI Certified fingerprint reader (PIV, FIPS 201, Mobile ID FAP 20 Compliant) that meets FBI Image Quality standards
- Single slot contact smart card reader that supports ISO/IEC 7816 ID-1 cards
- Contactless smart card reader that supports ISO/IEC 14443-4 Type A & B cards, ISO/IEC 15693-3 cards, MIFARE series, FeliCa, Calypso, and NFC Forum Type Tags
- Support for PIV (Personal Identity Verification) card, CAC (Common Access Card), and TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Credential)
- Compliance with CCID standard and PC/SC specifications
- Compact and ergonomic
- USB bus-powered, no additional power supply required
Fingerprint Reader Features
- Fake Finger Rejection – advanced technology that rejects spoofed fingerprints
- Rugged, high-performance, maintenance-free optical sensor resistant to scratches, impact, vibration and electrostatic shock
- Fast recognition and high quality imaging of difficult fingerprints (dry, wet, scarred) in challenging environments
- Fast and accurate verification
- Readily accessible for any finger
- Auto-On™ – automatic finger detection technology (when used with apps built with SecuGen SDKs)
- Smart Capture™ – self-adjusting scanning technology (when used with apps built with SecuGen SDKs)
- Device Recognition™ – device authentication technology (when used with apps built with SecuGen SDKs)
- Fingerprint template encryption (when using SecuGen Proprietary template format)
- Latent print rejection (does not accept prior fingerprints left behind on sensor)
- Integrated finger guide
Subject to stock availability, for UK shipments we use a next day courier service to mainland UK, and a 48-hour service to Ireland. Other destination in Europe are 3-5 days. The daily cut-off for dispatching goods is 11am daily. Delivery cannot be guaranteed.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world but there are Export License restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to certain international destinations. Battery shipment is also restricted by airline regulations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
We aim to accurately reflect the stock position of our warehouse, but we cannot guarantee accuracy due to multiple shipment channels.
If we experience a stock shortage, then we will aim to give to an estimated date of dispatch, and confirm more formally once the manufacturer shipment has occurred. You mat cancel your order during this process.
Our 1st inspection policy permits you to return new, unopened and unused items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. Some items are excluded from this offer as they are consumables (e.g. UareU 4500 readers)
For the first 30 days, DelaneyBiometrics will replace or repair items under warranty at our sole discretion. Thereafter or if the issue requires a manufacturer inspection, goods will need to be returned to the manufacturer for inspection. This typically takes 4 weeks.
In the event of a refund, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
DelaneyBiometrics is a B2B wholesaler only, and as such all transactions are excluded from consumer legislation.