Neurotechnology NCheck Time & Attendance
The NCheck finger attendance software uses biometric fingerprint and facial identification to track the time of each user presence| automatically calculates summary time for each user and generates printable reports. The software is designed for installation on a desktop computer or laptop (PC) that is running under Microsoft Windows. Also the software may be used in kiosk systems that are based on PC hardware with mounted fingerprint scanner and/or camera.
- Attendance control automation system using fingerprint or face biometrics.
- Fingerprint and face biometrics protect against errors or user fraud.
- Ready-to-use software with friendly user interface.
- Reports generation for users' attendance.
- Fast operation based on reliable NIST MINEX-compliant fingerprint engine.
- Client-server architecture for larger systems.
- Webcams and 100+ models of fingerprint scanners supported.
- 30-day trial with full functionality available for download.
- Application details. NCheck provides full control on user attendance via check-in and check-out events with a possibility to notify users via email about issues as soon as possible. The application is managed by an administrator who can generate printable reports| export data to XLS and CSV formats| as well as manage the users database.
- Technical details. NCheck Bio Attendance performs fast user enrollment and instant identification| allowing to use several fingerprints and/or faces for each user record.
- System requirements. NCheck Bio Attendance software requires at least 1.6 GHz processor and at least 256 MB of free RAM. Read more
- Supported fingerprint scanners. More than 100 different models of fingerprint scanners from more than 40 manufacturers are supported| thus the customers can use the best scanner for their needs. We recommend the SecuGen Hamster Plus or Futronic FS80 readers.
- Supported face capture cameras. Any webcam or camera is supported if it is accessible via DirectShow interface. Also| a number for high-res IP cameras supported.
- Download. NCheck product brochure and fully functional 30-day trial version of the application are available for downloading.
Licensing| prices and ordering
- Licensing NCheck Bio Attendance. A license for NCheck Bio Attendance application is required for each PC that runs this application.
NCheck Finger Attendance related products
- VeriFinger SDK for development of PC-based| embedded and mobile fingerprint identification systems; NCheck Bio Attendance fingerprint identification functionality is based on VeriFinger algorithm.
- VeriLook SDK for development of PC-based| embedded and mobile facial identification systems; NCheck Bio Attendance face identification functionality is based on VeriLook algorithm.
Subject to stock availability, for UK shipments we use a next day courier service to mainland UK, and a 48-hour service to Ireland. Other destination in Europe are 3-5 days. The daily cut-off for dispatching goods is 11am daily. Delivery cannot be guaranteed.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world but there are Export License restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to certain international destinations. Battery shipment is also restricted by airline regulations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
We aim to accurately reflect the stock position of our warehouse, but we cannot guarantee accuracy due to multiple shipment channels.
If we experience a stock shortage, then we will aim to give to an estimated date of dispatch, and confirm more formally once the manufacturer shipment has occurred. You mat cancel your order during this process.
Our 1st inspection policy permits you to return new, unopened and unused items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. Some items are excluded from this offer as they are consumables (e.g. UareU 4500 readers)
For the first 30 days, DelaneyBiometrics will replace or repair items under warranty at our sole discretion. Thereafter or if the issue requires a manufacturer inspection, goods will need to be returned to the manufacturer for inspection. This typically takes 4 weeks.
In the event of a refund, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
DelaneyBiometrics is a B2B wholesaler only, and as such all transactions are excluded from consumer legislation.