Futronic FS28 FIPS201 Bluetooth Fingerprint Scanner
- 0.20 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Futronic FS28 Bluetooth Fingerprint Scanner combines high performance optical fingerprint scanner and Bluetooth engine into one device. Under the control of any Bluetooth enable host device, it can capture fingerprint on-the-spot any time and transfer it to the host device via Bluetooth interface. This enables user to capture fingerprint easily with a mobile device such as smart phone or tablet PC in which Bluetooth is almost a standard interface, then transfer it to a remote Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS) via mobile network. FS28 is a good tool for Mobile ID as it can be carried around by law enforcement officers.
FS28 was certified by FBI to be compliant with PIV-071006 Image Quality Specification for Single Finger Reader. So it meets the US Federal Information Processing Standard 201(FIPS 201) for Personal Identification Verification (PIV) of Federal Employees and Contractors.
FS28 can also work independently as a portable fingerprint matcher. There is a 128x64 dot matrix LCD to show the matching result. FS28 can also store 1000 fingerprint templates as well as 100,000 matching records. It can be used as attendance checker for field workers in remote locations. The attendance record can be then uploaded to PC regularly via USB for further processing. Fingerprint templates can be enrolled with Futronic FS80 USB Fingerprint Scanner and stored in PC and transferred to FS28 later via USB. Futronic provides software tools to customers free of charge for integrating the FS28 with their attendance systems and payroll software.
- Mobile ID FAP 20 device.
- Bluetooth 2.1, class 2, 10 meter communication range.
- Display: 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD
- Supply voltage: 3.7V from 1500mAH lithium-ion rechargeable battery with built in charger
- Output image format: Binary or WSQ
- Interface to host: Bluetooth and USB
- Status indicator: buzzer and red/blue LED
- Current consumption: Active: 250mA, idle: 45mA
- Size: 130mm(L) x 82mm(W) x 30mm(H)
- Weight: 400 grams
- Operation temperature: -10 to +55 Degree Celsius
Bluetooth Fingerprint Scanner
- Full PIV certified
- Image size(mm) 16.26x24.38 15.24x21.33
- Image resolution(pixels) 320x480 300x420
- - 500 DPI, 8 bit grey level.
- - Raw fingerprint image file size is 150K byte
- - Illumination: Infrared LED
- - Operating systems: Windows, Linux and Android.
- Fingerprint matching engine:
- - Processor: Analog Device ADSP-BF532
- - Can enroll and store 1000 fingerprint templates
- - Can store up and 100,000 matching records
- - With Futronic fingerprint recognition algorithm
- - Fingerprint recognition accuracy: FAR=10-6, FRR=10-2
- It can be linked with other Futronic products to form a system because the fingerprint template format is compatible.
Subject to stock availability, for UK shipments we use a next day courier service to mainland UK, and a 48-hour service to Ireland. Other destination in Europe are 3-5 days. The daily cut-off for dispatching goods is 11am daily. Delivery cannot be guaranteed.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world but there are Export License restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to certain international destinations. Battery shipment is also restricted by airline regulations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
We aim to accurately reflect the stock position of our warehouse, but we cannot guarantee accuracy due to multiple shipment channels.
If we experience a stock shortage, then we will aim to give to an estimated date of dispatch, and confirm more formally once the manufacturer shipment has occurred. You mat cancel your order during this process.
Our 1st inspection policy permits you to return new, unopened and unused items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. Some items are excluded from this offer as they are consumables (e.g. UareU 4500 readers)
For the first 30 days, DelaneyBiometrics will replace or repair items under warranty at our sole discretion. Thereafter or if the issue requires a manufacturer inspection, goods will need to be returned to the manufacturer for inspection. This typically takes 4 weeks.
In the event of a refund, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
DelaneyBiometrics is a B2B wholesaler only, and as such all transactions are excluded from consumer legislation.