Fujitsu PalmSecure Sensor Guide Kit
- Stock Item
- 0.25 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Fujitsu PalmSecure sensor from DelaneyBiometrics provides a highly reliable biometric authentication system based on palm vein pattern recognition technology. PalmSecure features industry-leading authentication accuracy with extremely low false rates, and the non-intrusive and contactless reader device provides ease of use with virtually no physiological restriction
Meeting Industry Demands
- commercial enterprises
Applications for the device include:
- Physical access control / Time and Attendance
- User authentication to PCs or server systems
- Government / Commercial identity management systems
- OEM terminal devices (POS| ATMs or information kiosks)
- Other industry-specific applications
- Contactless authentication is hygienic and non-invasive
- Advanced authentication algorithm produces a high level of accuracy with an FAR (false accept rate) of 0.00008%FRR (false reject rate) of 0.01%
- SDK (Software Development Kit) for developers integrating the PalmSecure sensor technology
- Biometric authentication for third party
- Single Sign-On (SSO) solutions with PalmSecure LOGONDIRECTOR
- Option available with certification under the International Common Criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation as Evaluation Assurance Level 2
- CNIL Certification
- Fast and easy enrollment (under one minute)
- Fast| easy| and secure authentication (under one second)
PalmSecure Sensor Device Specifications
- Supply voltage (from USB power): 4.4 to 5.4V (Input current: up to 500mA)
- Power consumption: 2.5W or less
- FAR (false accept rate)/FRR (false reject rate): 0.00008%0.01%
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Palm focal length (from sensor surface): 2 inches from the surface of the sensor (+/- a half inch)
- Reliability: MTBF (mean time between failure): 830|000 hours (94 years)
- Life of Unit: 5 years
- Authentication response timeless than 1 second
- Sensor surface material: Glass
- Acoustic noise: None
- Operating temperature: 0C° to 60°C
- Outer dimensions: 1.37(W) x 1.37(D) x 1.06(H) inches
- Weight: 50g (approx.)
- Supported OSClient: Windows® 7| XP Pro| Vista| Redhat Linux Ver. 4 & 5
- Server: Windows Server 2003 and 2008| Redhat Linux ver. 4 & 5
- Video Overview
PalmSecure Software Development Kit (SDK)
The PalmSecure SDK is the developer's resource for adding our proven technology to your software applications and embedded hardware.
- Full featured BIOAPI Sample code with demo application Windows-based and Linux-based applications
- Sample data collection tool
- Authentication accuracy evaluation tool
- Device maintenance tool
- FAT13M1S1 PalmSecure Sensor (includes IP License)
- FAT13H1B1S PalmSecure Silver Shell Sensor Holder
- F3U138-06PalmSecure USB Cable
- FAT13G1B02Flip Flop Hand Guide
- CG80000-129201-FJT Black Hand Guide
- FAT13M1MSG PalmSecure Mouse
- FAT13G1C04 PalmSecure Mouse Hand Guide Software Development Kit
- FAT13S1A03SDKFAT14EN1WA Enterprise Edition V30 Multithread- 1 license per
- CPUFAT14EN1WB Enterprise Edition V30 Multithread- 5 pack of licenses per CPU.
Subject to stock availability, for UK shipments we use a next day courier service to mainland UK, and a 48-hour service to Ireland. Other destination in Europe are 3-5 days. The daily cut-off for dispatching goods is 11am daily. Delivery cannot be guaranteed.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world but there are Export License restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to certain international destinations. Battery shipment is also restricted by airline regulations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
We aim to accurately reflect the stock position of our warehouse, but we cannot guarantee accuracy due to multiple shipment channels.
If we experience a stock shortage, then we will aim to give to an estimated date of dispatch, and confirm more formally once the manufacturer shipment has occurred. You mat cancel your order during this process.
Our 1st inspection policy permits you to return new, unopened and unused items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. Some items are excluded from this offer as they are consumables (e.g. UareU 4500 readers)
For the first 30 days, DelaneyBiometrics will replace or repair items under warranty at our sole discretion. Thereafter or if the issue requires a manufacturer inspection, goods will need to be returned to the manufacturer for inspection. This typically takes 4 weeks.
In the event of a refund, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
DelaneyBiometrics is a B2B wholesaler only, and as such all transactions are excluded from consumer legislation.