Neurotechnology VeriEye Iris Recognition - Licenses
Call us (01342) 810 810
- 0.00 KGS
VeriEye iris identification technology is designed for biometric systems developers and integrators. The technology includes many proprietary solutions that enable robust iris enrollment under various conditions and fast iris matching in 1-to-1 and 1-to-many modes. VeriEye is available as a software development kit that allows development of stand-alone and Web-based solutions on Microsoft Windows| Linux| Mac OS X and Android platforms.
ADVANTAGES OF VERIEYE
- RAPID AND ACCURATE IRIS IDENTIFICATION| PROVEN BY NIST IREX.
- ROBUST RECOGNITION| EVEN WITH GAZING-AWAY EYES OR NARROWED EYELIDS.
- ORIGINAL PROPRIETARY ALGORITHM SOLVES THE LIMITATIONS AND DRAWBACKS OF EXISTING STATE-OF-THE-ART ALGORITHMS.
- AVAILABLE AS MULTIPLATFORM SDK THAT SUPPORTS MULTIPLE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES.
- REASONABLE PRICES| FLEXIBLE LICENSING AND FREE CUSTOMER SUPPORT FROM NEUROTECHNOLOGY.
TECHNOLOGY AND SDK
- VERIEYE ALGORITHM FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES. VERIEYE ALGORITHM IMPLEMENTS ADVANCED IRIS SEGMENTATION| ENROLLMENT AND MATCHING USING ROBUST DIGITAL IMAGE PROCESSING ALGORITHMS. THE ALGORITHM IS ABLE TO DETECT IRISES UNDER VARIOUS DIFFICULT CONDITIONS| LIKE VISUAL NOISE| LIGHTING REFLECTIONS OR OBSTRUCTIONS IN EYE IMAGES. GAZING-AWAY EYES AND EYES WITH NARROWED EYELIDS ARE ACCEPTED.
- VERIEYE STANDARD AND EXTENDED SDK. THE STANDARD SDK IS DESIGNED FOR STAND-ALONE PC-BASED| EMBEDDED OR MOBILE BIOMETRIC APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT AND THE EXTENDED SDK IS SUITABLE FOR DEVELOPING WEB-BASED BIOMETRIC SYSTEMS.
- SUPPORTED IRIS SCANNERS. VERIEYE SDK SUPPORTS A NUMBER OF IRIS SCANNERS AND MULTI-MODAL DEVICES.
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS. VERIEYE-BASED SOFTWARE CAN BE RUN ON PCS OR MOBILE/EMBEDDED DEVICES. WINDOWS (FOR X86 AND X86-64)| LINUX (FOR X86 AND X86-64)| MAC OS X (FOR X86 AND X86-64) AND ANDROID (FOR ARM-BASED PROCESSORS) PLATFORMS ARE SUPPORTED.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS. VERIEYE MATCHES UP TO 40|000 IRISES PER SECOND ON A PC| ENROLLS AN IRIS IN 0.6 SECONDS AND REQUIRES 2.2 KILOBYTES FOR AN IRIS TEMPLATE IN A DATABASE.
- RELIABILITY TEST RESULTS. VERIEYE HAS BEEN TESTED WITH IRIS IMAGES FROM STANDARD DATABASES. ROC CHARTS RESULTS ARE AVAILABLE.
- DOWNLOAD: VERIEYE ALGORITHM DEMO APPLICATION AND 30-DAY SDK TRIAL ARE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING. SEE DOWNLOADS TAB.
Licensing| Prices And Ordering
Licensing options: To develop a VeriEye-based product| an integrator should obtain one VeriEye Standard SDK or Extended SDK. A license for a VeriEye component is required for each computer or device that run this component. Single computer licenses| concurrent network licenses and enterprise license options are available.
Subject to stock availability, for UK shipments we use a next day courier service to mainland UK, and a 48-hour service to Ireland. Other destination in Europe are 3-5 days. The daily cut-off for dispatching goods is 11am daily. Delivery cannot be guaranteed.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world but there are Export License restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to certain international destinations. Battery shipment is also restricted by airline regulations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
We aim to accurately reflect the stock position of our warehouse, but we cannot guarantee accuracy due to multiple shipment channels.
If we experience a stock shortage, then we will aim to give to an estimated date of dispatch, and confirm more formally once the manufacturer shipment has occurred. You mat cancel your order during this process.
Our 1st inspection policy permits you to return new, unopened and unused items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. Some items are excluded from this offer as they are consumables (e.g. UareU 4500 readers)
For the first 30 days, DelaneyBiometrics will replace or repair items under warranty at our sole discretion. Thereafter or if the issue requires a manufacturer inspection, goods will need to be returned to the manufacturer for inspection. This typically takes 4 weeks.
In the event of a refund, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
DelaneyBiometrics is a B2B wholesaler only, and as such all transactions are excluded from consumer legislation.