Neurotechnology MegaMatcher On Card SDK
Call us (01342) 810 810
- 0.00 KGS
MegaMatcher On Card SDK offers matching-on-card technology that stores a person's fingerprint| iris and face templates on a smart card and performs template matching in a microprocessor embedded in the card| instead of matching biometric information on a PC processor. This method ensures that personal biometric information does not transfer to an external computer as it would in a more basic template-on-card system.
Advantages of MegaMatcher On Card
- PC-like verification accuracy
- Configurable verification modes
- Multi-biometrics support
- Security and privacy
- ISO/IEC standards support
- Easy integration with existing systems
- Different smart card platforms supported
- Algorithm Features and Capabilities – MegaMatcher On Card provides fingerprint| iris and face template verification and is highly configurable for different levels of accuracy| privacy and security. Read more
- MegaMatcher On Card 3.3 SDK Contents – The SDK includes 2 smart cards with fingerprint matching engine| 1 smart card with multi-modal fingerprint| face and iris matching engine| 2 MegaMatcher On Card Fingerprint Extractor| 1 MegaMatcher On Card Face Extractor and 1 MegaMatcher On Card Iris Extractor component licenses. Programming samples and tutorials are also included. Read more
- Fingerprint scanner support – More than 100 scanner models are supported by MegaMatcher On Card 3.3 SDK. Fingerprint scanner support modules are available for Microsoft Windows and Linux.
- Face capture camera support – MegaMatcher On Card 3.3 SDK supports almost any camera or webcam that is accessible via DirectShow or GStreamer interface; also a number of advanced digital cameras are supported. Read more
- Iris scanner support. A number of iris capture cameras and multi-modal face-iris devices are supported by the MegaMatcher On Card 3.3 SDK. Read more
- Technical specifications – The native level fingerprint matching implementation requires 6-10 kilobytes for algorithm code| less than 1|400 bytes RAM for data and 1|300-2|100 bytes for template storage. The Java Card post-issuance library for fingerprint matching requires less than 13 kilobytes for algorithm code| less than 600 bytes RAM for data and less than 1 kilobyte for template storage. Specifications for face| iris and multi-modal Java Card post-issuance libraries are also available. Read more
- Reliability & performance tests – The fingerprint matching algorithm was tested on a subset of SONATEQ Fingerprint Database SQ FDB1-75TS1. The face matching algorithm was tested on XM2VTS database. The iris matching algorithm was tested on ND-IRIS-0405 database. Read more
- System requirements and supported development environments – JavaCard 2.2.1 compatible smart cards are required. The PC-side requires an x86 PC with at least 128 MB of free RAM running under Microsoft Windows or Linux. Read more
- Download – MegaMatcher On Card SDK product brochure is available for download.
Licensing| prices and ordering
- Licensing options – To develop a product based on MegaMatcher On Card technology| an integrator should obtain MegaMatcher On Card SDK. To deploy the product| the integrator should obtain only additional MegaMatcher On Card component licenses and additional smart cards Read more
- Pricing – MegaMatcher On Card SDK license. Prices for additional PC-side component licenses depend on their quantity. Read more
- MegaMatcher SDK – intended for development of AFIS or multi-biometric fingerprint| face| iris and palm print identification products.
- VeriFinger SDK – intended for development of PC-based or Web-based fingerprint identification systems.
- VeriLook SDK– intended for development of PC-based or Web-based face identification systems.
- VeriEye SDK – intended for development of PC-based or Web-based iris identification systems.
Subject to stock availability, for UK shipments we use a next day courier service to mainland UK, and a 48-hour service to Ireland. Other destination in Europe are 3-5 days. The daily cut-off for dispatching goods is 11am daily. Delivery cannot be guaranteed.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world but there are Export License restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to certain international destinations. Battery shipment is also restricted by airline regulations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
We aim to accurately reflect the stock position of our warehouse, but we cannot guarantee accuracy due to multiple shipment channels.
If we experience a stock shortage, then we will aim to give to an estimated date of dispatch, and confirm more formally once the manufacturer shipment has occurred. You mat cancel your order during this process.
Our 1st inspection policy permits you to return new, unopened and unused items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. Some items are excluded from this offer as they are consumables (e.g. UareU 4500 readers)
For the first 30 days, DelaneyBiometrics will replace or repair items under warranty at our sole discretion. Thereafter or if the issue requires a manufacturer inspection, goods will need to be returned to the manufacturer for inspection. This typically takes 4 weeks.
In the event of a refund, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
DelaneyBiometrics is a B2B wholesaler only, and as such all transactions are excluded from consumer legislation.