Semi/Fully-automatic Biometric Tripod Turnstile Gate Series
Call us (01342) 810 810
- 15.00 KGS
Key Feature of Semi-automatic Biometric Tripod Turnstile Gate Series
- Designed reasonable and reliable movement| noise small| the internal hydraulic device automatically buffer and run a smooth| long service life.
- With the power drop-shot function| can also carry out additional remote control rod for management and emergencies .
- Users can be prompted via direction of LED lights
- Can be set "with memory" or "without memory" function.
- With automatic reset function| access to lock permissions is set at the time| automatic cancellation to the lock Set state.
- Waterproof |sunscreen |cold and high temperature.
- Installation with personalized interface| compatible with IC|ID cards| biometric readers and other smart cards.
- A unified |standard external electrical interface with a variety of reading and writing equipment Freely articulated |easy system integration .
- Can be extended to automatic identification systems| achieve access control |attendance| fees functions with additional outputs and software.
- Be integrated with other types channels with the use of Products.
- Passage width: 550mm-600mm
- Pass speed: 30 persons/min
- Power supply: 220~240 V(AC)
- Max power consumption: 60w
- Frequency: 50~60 mhz
- Pass speed: 30people/min
- Mechanism: Electromagnetic
- IP Protection: IP44
- Working temperature: -35~+70 °C
- Working environments: indoor /out door
- Dimension excluding bars: 280x1200x980 mm bridge type; 420*340*980mm vertical type
- Net weight including bars: 55 Kg bridge type/ 35kg vertical type
Fully Automatic Tripod Turnstile Series is also available upon request
Subject to stock availability, for UK shipments we use a next day courier service to mainland UK, and a 48-hour service to Ireland. Other destination in Europe are 3-5 days. The daily cut-off for dispatching goods is 11am daily. Delivery cannot be guaranteed.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world but there are Export License restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to certain international destinations. Battery shipment is also restricted by airline regulations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
We aim to accurately reflect the stock position of our warehouse, but we cannot guarantee accuracy due to multiple shipment channels.
If we experience a stock shortage, then we will aim to give to an estimated date of dispatch, and confirm more formally once the manufacturer shipment has occurred. You mat cancel your order during this process.
Our 1st inspection policy permits you to return new, unopened and unused items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. Some items are excluded from this offer as they are consumables (e.g. UareU 4500 readers)
For the first 30 days, DelaneyBiometrics will replace or repair items under warranty at our sole discretion. Thereafter or if the issue requires a manufacturer inspection, goods will need to be returned to the manufacturer for inspection. This typically takes 4 weeks.
In the event of a refund, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
DelaneyBiometrics is a B2B wholesaler only, and as such all transactions are excluded from consumer legislation.