Neurotechnology SentiVeillance Facial Recognition (CCTV) SDK
Call us (01342) 810 810
- 0.00 KGS
VeriLook Surveillance CCTV Face Recognition SDK is intended for developing biometric software that performs face identification using live video streams from high-resolution digital surveillance cameras. The SDK is based on VeriLook facial recognition technology and is used for passive biometric identification when passers-by do not make any efforts to be recognised. List of possible uses includes law enforcement| security| attendance control| visitor counting and other commercial applications. The VeriLook Surveillance CCTV Face Recognition SDK allows to create applications for Microsoft Windows and Linux platforms.
Advantages of VeriLook CCTV Face Recognition SDK
- Real time face detection| template extraction and matching against watch list database.
- Simultaneous multiple face tracking in live video.
- Gender classification| smile| open-mouth| closed-eyes and glasses detection.
- Automatic operation allows to log and report face appearance| match and disappearance events| as well as to enroll new faces from video stream and add them to watch list automatically.
- Large surveillance systems support by connecting several cameras to a computer and quick synchronization between networked computers.
- Available as multi-platform SDK that supports multiple programming languages.
- Reasonable prices| flexible licensing and customer support included.
VeriLook CCTV Face Recognition SDK Specification
- VeriLook Surveillance CCTV Face Recognition technology features and capabilities. VeriLook Surveillance algorithm is capable of real-time performance| multiple face tracking and automatic operation.
- VeriLook Surveillance CCTV Face Recognition SDK contents. The SDK includes one VeriLook Surveillance component. A Device Manager library is included for image capture from cameras. Programming samples and tutorials are included.
- Recommendations and constraints for VeriLook Surveillance CCTV Face Recognition usage. VeriLook Surveillance algorithm has certain requirements to the cameras and their setup| as well as face appearance during enrollment.
- System requirements for CCTV Face Recognition. VeriLook-Surveillance-based software can be run on computers with x86 multi-core processors (at least 2.66 GHz Core 2 Quad processor recommended). Windows and Linux platforms are supported. A high-resolution surveillance camera required to capture face images.
- Technical specifications. VeriLook Surveillance SDK performs real-time face detection| tracking| enrollment and matching.
- Download. VeriLook Surveillance brochure| algorithm demo application and VeriLook Surveillance 30-day SDK Trial are available for downloading.
The following licensing model is intended for end-user product developers. Integrators who want to develop and sell a VeriLook Surveillance based development tool (with API| programming possibilities| programming samples| etc.)| must obtain permission from Neurotechnology and sign a special VAR agreement.
An integrator should obtain a VeriLook Surveillance 2.3 SDK (EUR 790) to develop a product based on VeriLook Surveillance technology. The SDK needs to be purchased just once and may be used by all the developers within the integrator's company.
VeriLook Surveillance 2.3 SDK includes VeriLook Surveillance component. A license for an individual VeriLook Surveillance component is required for each CPU that runs the component (a processor can have any number of cores).
One single computer license for the VeriLook Surveillance component is included with VeriLook Surveillance 2.3 SDK.
Components are copy-protected – a license is required for a component to run. License activation options are listed below on this page.
Additional component licenses may be obtained by VeriLook Surveillance SDK customers as required by their development process.
To deploy a product developed with VeriLook Surveillance SDK| an integrator need obtain only the additional licenses required for the VeriLook Surveillance components that will run on each CPU of their customer's computers. The available license types for product deployment are the same as for product development.
Each VeriLook Surveillance component running on a computer belonging to the integrator's customer requires a license. License activation options are listed below on this page.
Please also refer to VeriLook Surveillance SDK Software License Agreement for all licensing terms and conditions.
Single computer Licenses
A single computer license allows the installation and running of a VeriLook Surveillance component installation on one CPU (a processor can have any number of cores). Neurotechnology provides a way to renew the license if the computer undergoes changes due to technical maintenance.
Each single computer license requires activation for a VeriLook Surveillance component to run. The available activation options are listed below on this page.
Additional single computer licenses for VeriLook Surveillance components may be obtained at any time by VeriLook Surveillance SDK customers.
License Activation Options
Single computer and concurrent network licenses are supplied in two ways:
- Serial numbers are used to activate licenses for VeriLook Surveillance components. The activation is done via the Internet or by email. After activation the network connection is not required for single computer license usage. Note: activation by serial number is not suitable for virtual environments.
- Internet activation. A special license file is stored on a computer; the license file allows to run VeriLook Surveillance components on that computer after checking the license over the Internet. Internet connection should be available for a short period of time at least once in 7 days. A single computer license can be transferred to another computer by moving the license file there and waiting until the previous activation expires.
- Licenses may be stored in a volume license manager dongle. License activation using volume license manager may be performed without connection to the Internet and is suitable for virtual environments.
Volume License Manager
Volume license manager is used on site by integrators or end users to manage licenses for VeriLook Surveillance components. It consists of license management software and a dongle| used to store the purchased licenses. An integrator or an end-user may use the volume license manager in the following ways:
- Activating single computer licenses – An installation license for a VeriLook Surveillance component will be activated for use on a particular computer. The number of available licenses in the license manager will be decreased by the number of activated licenses.
- Managing single computer via a LAN or the Internet – The license manager allows the management of installation licenses for VeriLook Surveillance components across multiple computers in a LAN or over the Internet. The number of managed licenses is limited by the number of licenses in the license manager. No license activation is required and the license quantity is not decreased. Once issued| the license is assigned to a specific computer on the network.
- Using license manager as a dongle – A volume license manager containing at least one license for a VeriLook Surveillance component may be used as a dongle| allowing the VeriLook Surveillance component to run on the particular computer where the dongle is attached.
Additional VeriLook Surveillance component licenses for the license manager may be purchased at any time. Neurotechnology will generate an update code and send it to you. Simply enter the code into the license manager to add the purchased licenses.
VeriLook Surveillance Enterprise License
The VeriLook Surveillance enterprise license allows an unlimited use of VeriLook Surveillance components in end-user products for a specific territory| market segment or project. Specific restrictions would be included in the licensing agreement.
The enterprise license price depends on the application size and the number of potential users of the application within the designated territory| market segment or project.
Subject to stock availability, for UK shipments we use a next day courier service to mainland UK, and a 48-hour service to Ireland. Other destination in Europe are 3-5 days. The daily cut-off for dispatching goods is 11am daily. Delivery cannot be guaranteed.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world but there are Export License restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to certain international destinations. Battery shipment is also restricted by airline regulations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
We aim to accurately reflect the stock position of our warehouse, but we cannot guarantee accuracy due to multiple shipment channels.
If we experience a stock shortage, then we will aim to give to an estimated date of dispatch, and confirm more formally once the manufacturer shipment has occurred. You mat cancel your order during this process.
Our 1st inspection policy permits you to return new, unopened and unused items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. Some items are excluded from this offer as they are consumables (e.g. UareU 4500 readers)
For the first 30 days, DelaneyBiometrics will replace or repair items under warranty at our sole discretion. Thereafter or if the issue requires a manufacturer inspection, goods will need to be returned to the manufacturer for inspection. This typically takes 4 weeks.
In the event of a refund, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
DelaneyBiometrics is a B2B wholesaler only, and as such all transactions are excluded from consumer legislation.