Futronic FS64 EBTS/F Certified ID Flat Fingerprint Scanner
- 0.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
FS64 is a low cost fingerprint scanner from Futronic with 3.2x3.0 inch (81.28x76.20 mm) scanning area. Its advanced optical system captures high quality 4 fingerprints image in about 1.0 sec. It can also capture fingerprint in a 1.6x1.5 inch (40.64x38.10mm) scanning area to create a rolling fingerprint image. The image captures by FS64 is high quality and is able to pass the FBI's EBTS/F & Mobile ID standard. The outlook design of FS64 is ergonomic and robust. It is suitable for use in various environments and applications including border control, electronic ID, passport issuing and electronic election enrollment and identification. Fully programmable LEDs, buttons and acoustic buzzer provide the largest degree of freedom to system developers to design an intuitive user interface. All these features make FS64 the most cost effective and affordable solution for large scale fingerprint identification system.
FS64 works with Futronic Windows SDK for multi-finger template extraction and matching, and Neurotechnology VeriFinger SDK
- Roll Print Size 1.6 inch x 1.5 inch (40.64mm x 38.1mm)
- Scanning Window Size 3.2 inch x 3.0 inch (81.2mm x 76.2mm)
- Optical Resolution 500ppi, 256 gray level with 1600x1500 pixels image output.
- Image Quality FBI IQS IAFIS Image Quality Specification Appendix F
- Interface USB 2.0
- Weight / Dimension 2.1 kg / 152 x 149 x155mm
- Operating Temperature 0°C to +50°C, 0-90% Relative Humidity, non-condensing
- Housing ABS outer shell and aluminium alloy internal frame
- Workstation Computer Computer Pentium 4 1.7 GHz or greater with 1GB RAM and display resolution of 1280 x 1024 (1920x1280 preferable). With USB2.0 port (500mA)
- Standard Features 10 red & green dual colour LED indicators, 2 buttons and buzzer.
- Power Consumption 5V, 300mA powered by USB bus, no external power supply require
- OS Support WinXP, Vista, Win7, Win8 and Linux
- Certifications FBI, FCC, CE, IP54 and RoHS Compliant
- Software Scan Demo, Enrollment Kit, WSQ, NFIQ
- Warranty One year limited warranty
- FS65 - OEM module
- FS65 is OEM module of FS64. It is available for customers who want to integrate FS64 into their own products, such as portable voter registration station or fingerprint enrollment kiosk etc.
FS65 is same as FS64 without plastic shell and USB cable so that it can be embedded into any target system. It is even smaller and lighter:
Size, 143.4 (L) x 128.5(W) x 144.5(H)mm
Subject to stock availability, for UK shipments we use a next day courier service to mainland UK, and a 48-hour service to Ireland. Other destination in Europe are 3-5 days. The daily cut-off for dispatching goods is 11am daily. Delivery cannot be guaranteed.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world but there are Export License restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to certain international destinations. Battery shipment is also restricted by airline regulations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
We aim to accurately reflect the stock position of our warehouse, but we cannot guarantee accuracy due to multiple shipment channels.
If we experience a stock shortage, then we will aim to give to an estimated date of dispatch, and confirm more formally once the manufacturer shipment has occurred. You mat cancel your order during this process.
Our 1st inspection policy permits you to return new, unopened and unused items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. Some items are excluded from this offer as they are consumables (e.g. UareU 4500 readers)
For the first 30 days, DelaneyBiometrics will replace or repair items under warranty at our sole discretion. Thereafter or if the issue requires a manufacturer inspection, goods will need to be returned to the manufacturer for inspection. This typically takes 4 weeks.
In the event of a refund, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
DelaneyBiometrics is a B2B wholesaler only, and as such all transactions are excluded from consumer legislation.