InBio Access Controller (1 Door)
- 2.50 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
InBio Fingerprint Access Controller carries out the matching of fingerprints on the panels. The FR Series of readers transmit fingerprint templates to InBio via RS-485 for fast and accurate matching with templates stored in a data-base. InBio controllers install easily on your network and support both TCP/IP and RS-485 communication. Auto-discovery tool allows setting and modication of network parameters directly and easily.
InBio Fingerprint Access Controller firmware can be upgraded in the field.Stores up to 3|000 fingerprint templates| 30|000 card users| and up to 100|000 events and transactions. Controller is backed up in real-time in on-board SD card. Data is preserved if power is lost. InBio continues to opperate if network conection is interrupted. Along with relay contacts for controlling door locks| easily programmable auxilary relays can be used for additional control and interface to lights| alarms| annunciators| intrusion detection panels| or even extra locking devices or gate controllers.
InBio Fingerprint Access Controller come in three sizes to suit project needs and reduce the cost of unused capacity. 1-door| 2-door| and 4-door models can be mixed and matched in an optimized system architecture. Anti-Passback| First-Card Opening| Multi-Card Opening| Duress Password Entry| and Auxilary Input/Output Linkages are built into controller firmware.
Delaney Gatekeeper is available for integrators and OEM's to integrate the InBio controllers with their or existing security or personnel management applications.
Fingerprint Access Controller Features
- Over-current protection| over-voltage protection| and reversal protection for the power supply and all of the input and output terminals
- Reliable network system of controllers using either TCP/IP or RS-485 Serial communication
- Supports different Wiegand formats| and connects to ZK readers as well as HID| Mifare| and generic ID card readers
- Connects with a variety of electric locks| sensors| exit buttons| alarm devices| and indicators
- Can be integrated with other security systems such as CCTV| Intrusion Detection| Fire Alarm Release| and elevastor Control for total security system. Directly compatible with ZK's biometric reader controllers.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive programming with ZKAccess Software
- System management by browser from client PC's. No need to install software on each client
- Programming of special logic between doors is set up with simplepull down menus. No special scripts or code is required.
- Management software allows indication of real-time door status and remote commanding of door open/close state. Alarm conditions such as forced open and extended open alarms are reported.
- Advanced access control capabilities are built into the hardware| including anti-passback| Dual and multi-Card Authentication| and Duress Mode.
Subject to stock availability, for UK shipments we use a next day courier service to mainland UK, and a 48-hour service to Ireland. Other destination in Europe are 3-5 days. The daily cut-off for dispatching goods is 11am daily. Delivery cannot be guaranteed.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world but there are Export License restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to certain international destinations. Battery shipment is also restricted by airline regulations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
We aim to accurately reflect the stock position of our warehouse, but we cannot guarantee accuracy due to multiple shipment channels.
If we experience a stock shortage, then we will aim to give to an estimated date of dispatch, and confirm more formally once the manufacturer shipment has occurred. You mat cancel your order during this process.
Our 1st inspection policy permits you to return new, unopened and unused items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. Some items are excluded from this offer as they are consumables (e.g. UareU 4500 readers)
For the first 30 days, DelaneyBiometrics will replace or repair items under warranty at our sole discretion. Thereafter or if the issue requires a manufacturer inspection, goods will need to be returned to the manufacturer for inspection. This typically takes 4 weeks.
In the event of a refund, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
DelaneyBiometrics is a B2B wholesaler only, and as such all transactions are excluded from consumer legislation.