Futronic FS21 Fin'Lock with MiFare
- 0.91 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
With high resolution optical system & latest biometric technology, Futronic Fin'Lock FS21 Fingerprint Access Control System provides enterprises a secured but convenient access and attendance control solution. It supports MiFare card(a contactless smart card technology developed by Philips) so that any combination of fingerprint, MiFare card and PIN can be used for access and attendance control. If necessary, fingerprint can also be stored in MiFare card to eliminate any possible privacy issue.
The FS21 uses a Digital Signal Processor for fingerprint recognition. It can do full-match for 500 fingerprints in one second. Full-match means the device matches the input fingerprint to all fingerprints stored in the database before giving result. That is, the matching does not stop even after getting preset matching score but will continue to match all fingerprints and return the fingerprint that has the highest score. This is a major advantage of Fin'Lock products comparing with most other similar products available in the market which stop the matching when preset score is reached. It is because Full-Match is the most accurate way of fingerprint recognition and can reduce the False Acceptance Ratio (FAR) to almost zero. It is a perfect solution for application that needs to do 1-to-many matching with a large fingerprint database.
Futronic FS21M can operate in both Local and Network mode. With standard Ethernet interface, FS21Ms can be connected as a cluster via LAN/Internet under the control of a single Fingerprint Authentication Server(FAS) which is Futronic proprietary software running on Windows 2000/XP and Vista.
In network mode, fingerprints can be stored and recognized in the FAS which can handle unlimited number of fingerprints. In local mode, each FS21M can store up to 3000 fingerprints itself and can be used as a standalone access and attendance control device.
Futronic FS21 Key Features
- FS21M supports Futronic proprietary Live Finger Detection(LFD). If this function is activated, only live fingers can be used to access and FS21M will not capture the image from fake fingers. So fake fingers made from silicone and rubber can't be used to access.
- With MiFare card reader and writer. That is, all FS21M can be used to issue MiFare card for users.
- Support various access control methods to meet different application needs, some examples are:
- Fingerprint only(1-to-N matching)
- ID+ Fingerprint(1-to-1 matching)
- MiFare card+Fingerprint(1-to-1 matching)
- MiFare card+Fingerprint stored on card(1-to-1 matching)
- MiFare card+PIN
- MiFare card only
- PIN only
- Each user can register up to 3 fingerprints
- User/Finger administration such as add, delete, edit, etc, can be done in FS21M and FAS/PC.
- User/Finger database can be synchronized between FS21M and FAS/PC via LAN/Internet
- All communication between FS21M and FAS is encrypted by Blowfish algorithm and the key exchange between them is done by Diffie-Hellman algorithm.
- Can operate in local mode or network mode
- Support Wiegand interface with 5 selectable output formats.
- Support Futronic's Remote Relay Unit FS30.
- There are black and silver colour enclosure for customer to select.
|FS21M Lin"Lock Access Control Unit
|Futronic Technology Company Limited
|Fingerprint Image Resolution
|Scanning window size
|16mm x 24mm
|122 x 32 dot matrix LCD with backlight
|User Input & Prompt
|16 keys keypad, Buzzer, red and green LED
|MiFare sensing range
|Interface to PC/Server
|1 Door Strike, 1 Door Switch and 12VDC/1.5A
|-10 to +55 Degrees
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|140 x 110 x 41.5mm
|3mm Thick ABS
FS21 Operation in Local mode
- Each FS21M can store up to 3000 fingerprints
- Fingerprint recognition is done on FS21M(input finger is matched to database stored in FS21M). If using the MiFare card with/without fingerprint, the user authentication is also done locally.
- Access log is stored locally. Each FS21M can store up to 1 million access log records
- Access Log in FS21M can be sent to FAS via LAN/Internet and then exported as Excel or text format
FS21 Operation in Network mode
- Unlimited number of fingerprints can be stored in Finger Authentication server(FAS)
- Fingerprint recognition is done on FAS(input finger is matched to database stored in FAS)
- If using the MiFare card with/without fingerprint, the user authentication is also done in FAS.
- Access log is stored in FAS which can store unlimited number of access log records.
- Access Log in FAS can be exported as Excel or text format
- A maximum of 99 Fin'locks can be connected to FAS to form a cluster for large-scale access control application
- If LAN/Internet connection is accidentally broken, all FS21Ms will switch to operate in local mode automatically
Subject to stock availability, for UK shipments we use a next day courier service to mainland UK, and a 48-hour service to Ireland. Other destination in Europe are 3-5 days. The daily cut-off for dispatching goods is 11am daily. Delivery cannot be guaranteed.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world but there are Export License restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to certain international destinations. Battery shipment is also restricted by airline regulations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
We aim to accurately reflect the stock position of our warehouse, but we cannot guarantee accuracy due to multiple shipment channels.
If we experience a stock shortage, then we will aim to give to an estimated date of dispatch, and confirm more formally once the manufacturer shipment has occurred. You mat cancel your order during this process.
Our 1st inspection policy permits you to return new, unopened and unused items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. Some items are excluded from this offer as they are consumables (e.g. UareU 4500 readers)
For the first 30 days, DelaneyBiometrics will replace or repair items under warranty at our sole discretion. Thereafter or if the issue requires a manufacturer inspection, goods will need to be returned to the manufacturer for inspection. This typically takes 4 weeks.
In the event of a refund, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
DelaneyBiometrics is a B2B wholesaler only, and as such all transactions are excluded from consumer legislation.