Futronic FS20 Fin'Lock - Low cost Fingerprint Access Control System
- 0.91 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
With high resolution optical system & latest biometric technology| Futronic Fin'Lock FS20 Fingerprint Access Control System provides enterprises a secured but convenient access and attendance control solution at lower cost. It is very similar to FS21M but with less function. Please check FS20 and FS21M feature comparison for details.
Futronic FS20 can operate in both Local and Network mode. With standard Ethernet interface| FS20s can be connected as a cluster in LAN/Internet under the control of a single Fingerprint Authentication Server(FAS) which is a Futronic proprietary software running on Windows 2000/XP.
In network mode| fingerprints can be stored and recognized in the FAS which can handle unlimited number of fingerprints. In local mode| each FS20 can store up to 500 fingerprints itself and can be used as a standalone access and attendance control device.
- Two access control methods to meet different application needs:
- Fingerprint only(1-to-N matching)
- ID + Fingerprint(1-to-1 matching)
- Each user can register up to 3 fingerprints
- User/Finger administration| add| delete| edit| etc| can be done in both FS20 and FAS/PC.
- User/Finger database can be synchronized between FS20 and FAS/PC via LAN/Internet.
- All communication between FS20 and FAS is encrypted by Blowfish algorithm and the key exchange between is done by Diffie-Hellman algorithm.
- Can operate in local mode or network mode
- Support Wiegand interface with 5 selectable output format.
- Support Futronic's Remote Relay Unit FS30.
- There are black and silver colour enclosure for customer to select.
- Each FS20 can store up to 500 fingerprints
- Fingerprint recognition is done on FS20(input finger is matched to database stored in FS20).
- Access log is stored locally. Each FS20 can store up to 32|000 access log records
- Access Log in FS20 can be sent to FAS via LAN/Internet and then exported as Excel or text format
- Unlimited number of fingerprints can be stored in Finger Authentication server(FAS)
- Fingerprint recognition is done on FAS(input finger is matched to database stored in FAS)
- Access log is stored in FAS which can store unlimited number of access log records.
- Access Log in FAS can be exported as Excel or text format
- A maximum of 99 Fin'locks can be connected to FAS to form a cluster for large-scale access control application
- If LAN/Internet connection is accidentally broken| all FS20s will switch to operate in local mode automatically
- Fingerprint image resolution: 320x480 pixel|500DPI
- Light source: 4 Infra Red LEDs
- Finger scanning window size: 16mm x 24mm
- Fingerprint recognition accuracy: FAR-10-6| FRR-10-2
- Display: 2 x 16 English characters LCD.
- User input & prompt: 16 keys keypad| Buzzer| red and green LED
- Interface to PC: Ethernet
- With lithium battery powered Real Time Clock
- Door control: 1 Door Strike| 1 Door Switch and 12VDC/1.5A
- Operating temperature: -10 to +55 Degrees
- 140mm(W) x 110mm(H) x 41.5mm(D)
- Enclosure: 3mm thickness ABS
Subject to stock availability, for UK shipments we use a next day courier service to mainland UK, and a 48-hour service to Ireland. Other destination in Europe are 3-5 days. The daily cut-off for dispatching goods is 11am daily. Delivery cannot be guaranteed.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world but there are Export License restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to certain international destinations. Battery shipment is also restricted by airline regulations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
We aim to accurately reflect the stock position of our warehouse, but we cannot guarantee accuracy due to multiple shipment channels.
If we experience a stock shortage, then we will aim to give to an estimated date of dispatch, and confirm more formally once the manufacturer shipment has occurred. You mat cancel your order during this process.
Our 1st inspection policy permits you to return new, unopened and unused items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. Some items are excluded from this offer as they are consumables (e.g. UareU 4500 readers)
For the first 30 days, DelaneyBiometrics will replace or repair items under warranty at our sole discretion. Thereafter or if the issue requires a manufacturer inspection, goods will need to be returned to the manufacturer for inspection. This typically takes 4 weeks.
In the event of a refund, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
DelaneyBiometrics is a B2B wholesaler only, and as such all transactions are excluded from consumer legislation.